Special trip in Guadeloupe Shopping-list and Tips travel guadeloupe
- A travel guide: Since You needed a guide, LonelyPlanet was highly recommended. He accompanied us all week. Each area of the island is represented by a color, it is always more convenient to find oneself. It seemed fairly complete, but you may find it better with competitors.
- The sunglasses: It is hard to survive without a good pair of sunglasses. E-shops, such as The Glasses Factory or Jimmy Fairly, offer an impressive range of models for men.
- Mosquito prevention: Mosquito net is a necessity if you cannot stand to sleep under mosquitoes. These bloodsuckers are the number 1 reason for Our sleeplessness.
- A mask and a snorkel: Enjoy the crystal clear waters of Guadeloupe to discover the joys of snorkeling (It help observe the seabed while swimming on the surface of the water).
- Bobbin case: Take the B.A.B.A medication along with you against headache, stomach ache and for dressing.
- The anti-sunburn paraphernalia: Take with you a sunscreen, to avoid sun burning during your afternoons at the beach. An after-sun is never too much, to moisturize your skin after a long exposure. I refer you to our article on man care in summer.
- The panoply of the crayfish: If the sun has been right for you, spread it! We have a small preference for the Osmosoft, which seems to us to be much more effective than the Biafine.
Please check a cheap accommodation in Guadeloupe close to the beach